Rajinikanth will make 'King Lear' with a huge diamond

There is a special interest in Shakespeare's huge masses. In it, he made three films based on Shakespeare; He confirmed that the use of this formula for the fourth time would be 'King Lear'.

Bharwad successfully created 'Makbul', 'Omkara' and 'Haider' on Shakespeare's 'Macbeth', 'Othello' and 'Hamlet' respectively.

At a film festival, the filmmaker said, "I wrote the script based on 'King Lear' before the start of the film 'Haider' and kept Rajinikanth in the central character. If I decide to build the film then he will be my first choice. "

Regarding choosing Shakespeare's tragic stories, he said, "Unknowingly, we created 'Makbul'. Then I felt the need to fill the trilogy. I was looking for the story of the second film, then with 'Othello', we created 'OMKara'. The third film, Haider, was a tough job for me. The quality of the first two was so comparable that I was in the pressure and also wanted to work in the background of Kashmir. "He will work with Shakespeare's comedy in the future.
Rajinikanth will make 'King Lear' with a huge diamond Rajinikanth will make 'King Lear' with a huge diamond Reviewed by poland Trending now Trends on September 24, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.